FACTS & FIGURES
- 1994 Invention Aerox-Injector
- 2014 Part of Pindustry
- CEO Pieter Leenders (Technology & Sales) and Erik Versteeg (Business)
- Turnover 5,2 million euro in 2015
- Over 20% growth, year on year
- Pindustry holds 100% of the shares
- Currently over 185 systems in operation in the field worldwide
- Next challenge: the development of the Mark III
Industrial odour control
Aerox B.V. is the world’s leading odour control specialist. The Aerox-Technology is considered as B.A.T (Best Available Technique) by governments, authorities and companies alike. Therefore, Aerox is approved supplier at several market leaders such as animal feed, pet food, oil seed processing and tobacco.
With the Aerox-Injector we destroy the odours that are produced in industrial processes. It can help factories to minimize their emissions in order to comply with legislation, laws but most important: Fresh air for your neighbours. The Aerox-Injector has been successfully installed at over 90 locations worldwide in a wide range of different industries and applications.
Aerox B.V. actively participates in various international platforms an initiatives focussed on odour abatement and is recognized by both governments and non-governmental organisations across the world for supplying the Best Available Technology in the marketplace. Aerox’ technology is the most environmental friendly technology available on the market.
More information: www.aeroxinjector.com