Who we work with
We invest in attractive sectors where we can most effectively put our own experience to work to create real value and growth. And that requires a good personal fit with the management team, and a shared vision of the company’s future. Our goal? Building better businesses, together, with a firm focus on long-term growth.
Companies we invest in typically meet the following criteria; however, we assess every investment on its individual merit:
- Located in the Benelux, Germany, or United Kingdom but with an international focus
- Turnover between EUR 1 million – EUR 50 million
- Active in B2B industry
- A focus on developing innovative industrial products, with a (potentially) strong brand
- Qualified, capable, and ambitious management
- A clear business model or concept
- A solid and broad customer base
- Knowledge broadly embedded throughout the organization
- In a market with no structural overcapacity
- Not a small player in a market in where scale counts
How we support our companies
We come in at the time of a generation change, or when there is a need for capital in order to grow: through international expansion, for example. We work in close partnership with the company’s management, with the aim to become an open and reliable partner. We usually take a majority stake, and will always be represented on the company’s Board, where we can help drive strategic decisions.