What will you do?
Are you a financial professional seeking a versatile role in a dynamic international environment? Do you excel at analyzing financial data to create reports and provide advice to management? Then this role at Pindustry is for you!
As a Financial Analyst at Pindustry, your primary responsibility will be to analyze financial data and prepare reports regarding for our portfolio companies. Additionally, you will be involved in various Pindustry office operational back-office activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable. You will also play a crucial role in evaluating investment opportunities and advising the Investment Director and CFO on the necessary steps.
In this role your responsibilities are:
- Analyzing financial data to create monthly management reports for regarding the portfolio companies.
- Preparing internal Pindustry reports, including internal half-year reports and annual reports.
- Handling Pindustry office operational back-office activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reviewing historical financial statements and cash flow forecasts of the portfolio companies to assess current performance and predict future performance in line with the chosen strategy.
- Analyzing investment opportunities and making recommendations to the Investment Director / CFO.
- Handling operational back-office activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Frequently being involved in due diligence processes in pre- or post-acquisition phases for administrative or research support.
- Collaborating with the Investment Director/CFO to develop new investment opportunities.
- Working on defined projects to initiate and follow up on themes with the portfolio companies, ranging from governance structures to working capital.
- Performing any other duties and tasks that are required for the role.
Who are you?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in audit, transaction services, Mergers & Acquisitions or (corporate) finance within a corporate environment.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills, as well as insight into financial business operations.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and a hands-on mentality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent proficiency in the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and self-reflection are key attributes to perform this role.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Who are we?
Pindustry is an independent investment company investing in companies in the Benelux, United Kingdom and Germany, developing innovative industrial products with a turnover of up to EUR 50 million. With our hands-on investment strategy, we aim to (expand) companies together with management. We are proactive and work as partners with management teams to realize the growth potential of their companies. This can be through internationalization, adaptation of the business model, expansion of sales and marketing activities or through buy & build. Our approach is defined by our personal commitment and involvement. Within our team, decision-making processes are short and the culture is entrepreneurial and informal.
What do we offer?
In this versatile role, you will have exposure to all aspects of the field and the opportunity to further develop within our team. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, sports facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team. Join Pindustry and contribute to innovative solutions in a thriving, diverse environment. Together, we’re shaping the future of financial advice and investments on a global scale!
Apply via the application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the vacancy, please contact Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, +31306779104 or visit www.verder.com and www.pindustry.nl.
(W&S) Agencies, if we need you we will call you!